Do I need to sharpen? …The short answer is, YES!
Here are some of the top reasons to keep your knives and tools sharp and in good working condition:
1. When you’re the chef, only the best will do.
- Working with properly maintained kitchen tools in your own home lets you flex your gourmet muscle while saving money.
2. It’s good for the environment.
- Reject throwaway culture! Keep your knives sharp, out of the landfill and pass them on to the next generation of chefs in your family.
3. It’s better for your lawn.
- A sharp mower blade cuts grass cleanly, uses less fuel and energy, and promotes lush grass growth. For best results, sharpen twice per season – once in spring and again in late summer to ensure good growth through fall.
4. It’s good for your wallet.
- A quality, well cared-for knife or tool is like a classic item of clothing. You invest in them once and enjoy them for a lifetime.
5. It’s safer!
- Dull knives cause accidents. They don’t grab properly, they’re more likely to wobble, and they’ll hurt you or someone you love. Be sharp!
6. It’s easy.
- I want to keep house calls alive! Enjoying sharp kitchen, garden and workshop tools should be convenient. With Sharp My Knife it is.
7. It’s good for your health.
- Eating in, whether on a week night or to dine with friends, lets you control the ingredients. You’ll be feeding yourself and your family beautiful, pure food prepared with love (and ease!)